negative time
j***@highlandsniptechnology.com
2020-06-01 04:04:01 UTC

I guess there's nothing wrong with that, but why doesn't it throw a
zero-ohm error? Maybe the time step is such that it misses ever
hitting exactly 0 ohms.

It won't let me .step such that one step passes through 0 ohms. Won't
run at all.
--
John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

Science teaches us to doubt.

Claude Bernard
j***@highlandsniptechnology.com
2020-06-01 04:14:05 UTC
Post by j***@highlandsniptechnology.com
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ute4akgf2xlwpvl/Neg_Time.jpg?raw=1
I guess there's nothing wrong with that, but why doesn't it throw a
zero-ohm error? Maybe the time step is such that it misses ever
hitting exactly 0 ohms.
It won't let me .step such that one step passes through 0 ohms. Won't
run at all.
Rounding errors make this work:

Claude Bernard
boB
2020-06-01 07:50:26 UTC
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k7za1vwtb9yt3xr/Res_Steps.jpg?raw=1
Psychedelic waveforms !
j***@highlandsniptechnology.com
2020-06-01 14:03:20 UTC
Post by boB
Post by j***@highlandsniptechnology.com
Post by j***@highlandsniptechnology.com
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ute4akgf2xlwpvl/Neg_Time.jpg?raw=1
I guess there's nothing wrong with that, but why doesn't it throw a
zero-ohm error? Maybe the time step is such that it misses ever
hitting exactly 0 ohms.
It won't let me .step such that one step passes through 0 ohms. Won't
run at all.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k7za1vwtb9yt3xr/Res_Steps.jpg?raw=1
Psychedelic waveforms !
Yeah, Spice can be fun just for the artistic aspects. If they don't
come out too slow.

That one is cool to see in real time. Play with dt to slow it down.

Some waveforms are astounding. Well, some of us are easily amused.

Claude Bernard
boB
2020-06-02 04:17:10 UTC
Post by boB
Post by j***@highlandsniptechnology.com
Post by j***@highlandsniptechnology.com
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ute4akgf2xlwpvl/Neg_Time.jpg?raw=1
I guess there's nothing wrong with that, but why doesn't it throw a
zero-ohm error? Maybe the time step is such that it misses ever
hitting exactly 0 ohms.
It won't let me .step such that one step passes through 0 ohms. Won't
run at all.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k7za1vwtb9yt3xr/Res_Steps.jpg?raw=1
Psychedelic waveforms !
Yeah, Spice can be fun just for the artistic aspects. If they don't
come out too slow.
That one is cool to see in real time. Play with dt to slow it down.
Some waveforms are astounding. Well, some of us are easily amused.
Yes, well I certainly am